FAQ’s with answers
Q1. : How to get Text Loans?
Ans. : Text loans in UK are very popular because of quick availability and online mode of application. These loans are suitable for short term and urgent cash needs. You can apply for a loan amount between 100 to 1000 pounds for 7 to 30 days. If you choose to apply with us through attached online application form then we will forward your details to a panel of lenders for valuation of loan eligibility if your loan is approved by them, they will inform you by email or SMS.
Q2. : What is application procedure for Text Loan?
Ans. : Text loans application and processing is fully online mode so decision making and loan approval procedure is very fast and if your loan accepted by the lenders money will be directly credited to your bank account .
Simple procedure for application is as following:
- Apply with attached online form with this website, fill all details as per instructions.
- When you submit this we will forward details to a panel of 40+ lenders for loan valuation.
- On the basis of information given by you lender will make their decision about loan approval for this they me perform a credit check on your application.
- If your loan is approved then money will be directly credited to your bank account in few working hours.
Ans. : There will be no manual disbursement of loan, money will directly credited to borrowers bank account only.
Q4. : What is eligibility for a Short Term Loan?
Ans. : Loan eligibility criteria is:
- UK citizen and age must be 18 or above;
- Regular employment with minimum pay 500 pounds;
- Having valid bank account in UK.
Ans. : Means quick loan transfer to your bank account without any delay.
Q6. - What about processing Fee?
Ans. : No we do not charge any type of fees from our applicants as we get some commission from lenders if your loan is approved. But you should be careful during loan deal as some lenders may charge you in name of membership or processing fess.
Q7. : What about security and privacy of my details?
Ans. : We do not store your any information with us. Lenders will be legally bound to ensure data security an per rules.
Q8. : Can I repay my loan before due date?
Ans. :For this you should contact to the lender directly as terms and conditions of loan vary from one lender to other.
Q9. : what is repayment procedure?
Ans. : Loan repayment amount will be directly debited from your bank account as you agreed upon the repayment schedule.